UK Payroll for overseas companies

Do you have employees in the UK?

If you have employees in the UK, you need to pay them as if they were UK citizens. This means paying them a gross salary and then deducting any applicable taxes from it. The problem is that this can be incredibly complicated for companies with overseas offices, especially when those companies are unfamiliar with the payroll process in the UK.


We make life easier

LitE  Payroll for overseas companies can help make your life easier by taking care of all of these complicated calculations so that you don’t have to worry about them at all! We will take care of everything – we’ve got experience handling payrolls for international businesses.


What is Permanent Establishment?

If you are thinking about taking someone on in the UK for the first time, then it’s important that you understand what Permanent Establishment is. This can be a complex set up and if you do not get things right, your business could end up paying more tax than necessary.  Our payroll experts will help you to avoid this by making sure that all our clients are fully compliant with their obligations under PAYE regulations.

Copyright © 2021 LitE Consulting Ltd